BAND IN IELTS
SKILLED NOMINATED VISA (489)
Skilled – Nominated or Sponsored (Provisional) (subclass 489) visa
- This points-based visa is for skilled workers who are nominated by a state or territory or sponsored by an eligible relative living in a designated area in Australia.
- The visa is valid for four years, and a visa holder must live and work in a specified regional area.
- Certain family members can be included in the application, including members not included in previous subclass 495, 496, 475 and 487 applications.
- This visa allows holders of provisional visa subclasses 495, 496, 475 and 487 to stay in Australia for up to 48 months from the date their current visa was granted.
Applications are by invitation only. To be invited to apply, a person must:
- submit an Expression of Interest and be nominated or sponsored
- have an occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupation list
- have a suitable skills assessment for that occupation
- be less than 50 years of age when the invitation is issued
- meet English language requirements
- be able to score at least 60 on the points test.
"Fusce non mi at nisl laoreet pretiumulla ut elementum sapien, a pulvinar augueed semper sed tellus in ultrices am simply dummy content hendrerit elit vel urna fermentum congue."
DUSTIN A. MORGAN
( Canada Students Visa )